Seshat Bank is building a full-scale commercial & consumer bank. Every Seshat Bank account holder will have full access to our extensive API. In this role, you will be building out our internal QA tool suite to test our API endpoints, Mobile & Web Applications, and 3rd-party integrations.
● Experience working with and testing REST APIs
● Experience working with jMeter or other load testing tools
● Experience working with Jenkins or other CI/CD automation servers
● Experience with Selenium or other browser automation tools
● Strong collaboration and communication skills; you function well autonomously with drive and self-direction, but you’re also comfortable being part of a team and working in partnership with your engineering colleagues
● You are reliable, responsible, and passionate about what you do
● Building out our internal QA tool suite using a high-quality, clean and maintainable testing process
● Functional Testing - Identify and Analyze bugs and errors in our API, Mobile, and Web applications.
● Performance Testing - Use jMeter or other load testing tools to verify performance of our API endpoints
● Integrate testing process into our CI/CD pipeline via Jenkins
● Communicating clearly, professionally, and consistently with your team and your client