We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our e-Governance team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience building complex web applications using Next.js 13, PostgreSQL, React, Tailwind, Auth0, and other web technologies. This role will have an immense amount of autonomy to architect and build a world-class e-Governance platform. Additionally, this role requires the ability to work long hours at high-intensity and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
- Work on a small team to build out our e-Governance platform, keeping user needs and experiences at the forefront.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-quality, scalable, and robust web applications using Next.js, PostgreSQL, and React.
- Work closely with our product and legal team to understand functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain a high-quality codebase and promote best practices.
- Implement and maintain secure authentication processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Proven experience building web applications and a breadth of skills to manage multiple areas of web development such as devops, architecture, development, and design.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Extensive experience building complex websites using React/Next.js (App router is a plus).
- Experience building REST or GraphQL APIs
- Proven experience with PostgreSQL, authentication, and other necessary web technologies, such as Auth0.
- Exceptional ability to work under tight deadlines and high work volumes.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and web design best practices, such as accessibility requirements.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, prioritization skills.
- Experience with payment providers such as Stripe and Coinbase Commerce.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience developing web applications with Typescript.