The Property Facilities Director is responsible for the overall preventive and corrective maintenance and appearance of all resort facilities, amenities and infrastructure for a large multi-faceted property with high seasonal, weekend, and holiday demands. Familiarity with different systems including but not limited to electrical, plumbing and HVAC is preferred to be able to manage a large team responsible for keeping the utmost health and safety standards.
- Lead 50+ maintenance-technicians team members that provide both preventive routine inspections and troubleshooting repair services.
- Coordinate team member selection, training, scheduling and development of direct reports and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Develop effective communication processes to respond to Facilities requests in a timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction by monitoring automated work request statistics and tenant feedback, provided through satisfaction survey results..
- Bid, select and manage facility vendors required to maintain or service the physical and operational needs of the location.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools, and supplies; purchase supplies, equipment and services as needed while ensuring to adhere to budget guidelines.
- Identify and develop departmental procedures and standards.
- Develop and manage facility budgets and expenses.
- Oversee grounds crew and routine maintenance of golf course, roads, green spaces, and waterfront.
- Issue resident rule reminders and violation notices, and follow-up as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in large property maintenance management
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of electrical and mechanical systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Project Management Savvy with experience in project process, development, and implementation
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management)
- Advanced english/spanish fluency
- Proficient in Computer technology
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills