The Real Estate Analyst and Reporting Associate role will include assisting in all aspects of valuing and tracking the performance of our existing real estate portfolio. In addition, the individual will assist in arranging internal and external reports provided to our clients for multiple types of commercial real estate. This position offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn and experience all aspects of real estate private equity and investment
- Assist in providing ongoing evaluation of property valuation and performance, as well as portfolio level analysis.
- Assist with the coordination and documentation of quarterly valuation changes of fund and direct investments.
- Assist in updating track record and benchmarking materials to be used in the marketing of new funds and services.
- Assist in generating quarterly internal and external reports.
- Obtain market reports and stay current with industry trends.
Investment Reporting include:
- Understand/run/update/create customized financial and performance reports using our proprietary database and excel.
- Read/understand investment reports and write concise investment summaries on at least a quarterly basis (approximately 120 investments).
- Follow up with investment managers for additional information needed for reporting.
- Compile and deliver quarterly/annual reports for all investors ensuring accuracy while adhering to deadlines.
- Manage and maintain professional relationships with investment managers and investors.
- Be able to effectively and professionally communicate with investors regarding their reports/inquiries.
-Minimum of 3 years of real estate investment experience
-Strong analytical and proforma modeling skills for multiple product types, attention to detail and excellent english communications skills
-Advanced proficiency in Excel is required