An international investment fund is looking for a driven, creative, dedicated individual to join the team as a content developer intern for a trial period of 2 months with the possibility of receiving a part-time job offer afterwards based on the goal of increasing audience engagement.
To be successful in this position, you should be passionate and preferably some experience or background in business, economics and entrepreneurship plus have great english language, research, and teamwork skills.
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor's studies in Marketing, Law, Finances, Ecnomics or Business
- Experience in copywriting and content development is a plus
- Strong organization skills and effective time management
- Good team player
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker
- Availability to travel to Roatán on demand
- Develop content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to Executive team
- Research accordingly to create unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content related to the brand's audience using good SEO techniques
- Edit and proofread all new content before publication
- Manage the distribution of content through the brand´s various channels, including social media and emailing