The RE Development Project Manager will act as in a Developer capacity for the Prospera Beyabu project. Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish.
The responsibilities for this position require being in person in the Próspera ZEDE, thus, the candidate must be able to reside in Roatán during the term of his/her employment.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Coordinate between sales and construction on feedback and other matters
- Coordinate delivery of units to buyer, including legal, warranties on materials and including electrical equipment warranties (refrigerators, stoves, etc.)
- Set-up Homeowners Association
- Manage buyer questions and interface with correct area to obtain and deliver answers
- Coordinate buyer payments and buyer financing
- Coordinate with Honduras Próspera Inc.’s Accounting on financial matters
- Other functions that fall outside construction or sales
**Job Requirements & Qualifications: **
- Has run similar projects in other RE development companies for at least 5 years
- Spanish and English required
- Contract is for 6 months, renewable at parties’ convenience
- Solid experience in planning the finances of the build, evaluating the projected financial results, and understanding the viability of the project
- Proven experience interfacing between Master Planners, Urban Designers/Planners, architects, construction firms and other RE professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Real Estate, or Business Administration preferred
- Strong leadership and project development/management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is required.
**Reporting Relationship **
The Real Estate Development Project Manager will report to the Chief Development Officer.