Próspera is an exciting and fast-growing organization focused on building new cities with better governance that maximize human prosperity. We’ve got a really exciting story to tell and we’re looking for a super talented Social Media & Community Manager with a track record of building an audience and fluency in the language of modern social media. This would include all kinds of clever tactics to get our content boosted by algorithms, regular audience engagement, and to help guide that audience deeper into our sales funnels.
Some key job responsibilities include:
- Oversee our various social media platforms, including Twitter (2 accounts), LinkedIn, Discord, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Audience Development - Drive social media users to join our curated Circle community and become active members of our City-Builders Network
- Strategic planning & execution - working with the leadership team on strategy and content, and executing the plans on a regular schedule
- Data analysis and reporting - Prepare and present monthly reports, using social media analytics to highlight progress and suggest areas of focus
- Community Engagement - As the host of our City-Builders Network, maintain lively, insightful discussions and activity, while also actively monitoring and responding to our social media channels.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners from a social and community standpoint
- Engagement Optimization - Implement techniques to maximize engagement on social media channels, thus increasing awareness and community growth
- Work closely with management and design teams to produce any necessary assets
- Constantly bring new, creative ideas to enhance our social media presence
Spanish is a plus but not a prerequisite.