The FOH Supervisor is responsible for the whole front of house team (waiters, head waiters, sommeliers…), organizing the work schedules, training the staff, ensuring that hygiene and safety rules are adhered to and that the service quality is in line with the corporate standards. The supervisor would also work with management to attract more clients through creative and innovative strategies.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Highly reliable with flexible working hours
- At least 2 years’ of experience in leadership roles in F&B or the hospitality industry
- Good team player
- Advanced English level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to stand for extended periods
- Strong management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Supervise all FOH staff members in their duties, ensuring they deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times
- Ensure the common areas and table set-ups are clean and prepared
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Ensure guests are accurately billed for services accordingly
- Responsible for the inventory of all service equipment, cutlery, glassware, menus, etc.
- Support the hotel´s events and banquets by booking and planning service accordingly to the required standards
- Ensure that all furniture used is in best shape, checked regularly, and any faults reported to management
- Identify and maximize upselling opportunities for profitable sales growth
- Liaise with kitchen staff to understand the menu available
- Assist, as directed, in training of FOH staff.
- Support hiring needs of any FOH personnel
- Ensure the customer has the best experience possible and interact with them at any given chance
- Create and maintain shift schedules
- Oversee the FOH day-to-day operations
- Resolve any customer satisfaction issues and share any praises provided
- Facilitate efficient communication between front and back-of-house